1. News & announcements
|25min||2. Fiscal Year 2020 plan discussion & updating|
|Cross-instrument TSO tasks||Everyone||NIRISS tasks updates||NIRCam tasks updates||NIRSpec task updatesTony Keyes|
|MIRI task updates|
3. TSO activities per instrument team
|5min||NIRSpec activities/updates||Tony Keyes|
|Closing remarks of the meeting|
- Sarah Kendrew and Nestor Espinoza will meet to define the final FY2020 plan for the WG. Sarah Kendrew and Nestor Espinoza will meet with Rosa Díaz to define status of Jitter document on a TSO-friendly format the status of the jitter files.
- Sarah Kendrew and Nestor Espinoza will reach out to Alicia Canipe to find out status of the rest of the DMS tasks. Sarah Kendrew and Nestor Espinoza will reach out to the WSMO to define whether simulated datasets should be shared with the community, and what is the priority of that.
- Nikolay Nikolov and/or Brian Brooks will update name, description and effort level of DHS NIRCam task in order to define what part will be done in FY2020. This is now updated. (BB)
- Tony Keyes will update the effort level and task descriptions for NIRSpec tasks.
- Sarah Kendrew will update the descriptions of some of the tasks (e.g., the RSCD task), including effort levelsshare the eclipsing binary target name with Sarah Kendrew .