This page will host the results in Scolnic 17 and Jones 17.
From Scolnic 17:
Upon publication, we will release online a suite of data files, coding routines and supplementary tables to replicate this analysis. This includes:
- A table of the spectroscopic observations of each SN in the PS1 sample that includes their ID, date of observation, telescope observed and measured redshift.
- A table of key recovered parameters from the light-curve fits for the full Pantheon sample. We also include a full output table from the SNANA fitter of a thorough listing of fitted parameters and other properties of the light-curves.
- A table of binned distance estimates over redshift for a compressed version of the dataset.
- A full systematic covariance matrix for the binned and unbinned versions.
- Stellar catalogs of the MD fields.
- Necessary files to use with the CosmoMC or CosmoSIS software with instructions.
- A folder of all the SNANA set-up scripts to fit each sample. A folder of all the SNANA set-up scripts to simulate each sample.
- Output tables for 30 simulated samples used to test external methods on perform null tests on this dataset.
- Code for remaking all figures in this paper.