- Introduce everyone in the WG.
- Introduce and (re-)define goals/priorities for FY2020 for the WG.
- Update everyone on the WG on the different TSO activities going on on the different branches.
1. Introduction by everyone
|2. Fiscal Year 2020 plan for WG|
3. TSO activities per instrument team
During the discussion on "Pipeline Testing", Sarah Kendrew raised the question of whether it would make sense to have a "Notes on TSO testing" on the Pipeline Testing Data Management System (DMS) Working Group (WG) page (https://outerspace.stsci.edu/display/JWSTPWG/JWST+Science+Calibration+Pipeline+Status). No decision was made, but will be good to ask Alicia Canipe about this.
|NIRSpec activities/updates||Tony Keyes|
|Closing remarks of the meeting|
Nestor Espinoza mentions he will send a poll around to define times for the meetings. They should keep happening on a bi-weekly basis.
- Sarah Kendrew will update MIRI-related items on the schedule below the "official" one on the FY2020 Schedule Plan.
- Tony Keyes will update NIRSpec-related items on the schedule below the "official" one on the FY2020 Schedule Plan.
- Brian Brooks will update NIRCam-related items on the schedule below the "official" one on the FY2020 Schedule Plan.
- Nestor Espinoza will update/ask others about the other items in the same schedule as above.
- Tony Keyes will talk to NIRSpec folks about TSO-related comissioning/pipeline activities.
- Nestor Espinoza will send a poll around to define biweekly-meeting times.