- Discussion on final goals/priorities for FY2020 for the WG on Q3+Q4.
- Update everyone on the WG on the different TSO activities going on on the different branches.
1. News & announcements
|25min||2. Fiscal Year 2020 plan discussion & updating|
|Cross-instrument TSO tasks||Everyone|
|MIRI task updates|
3. TSO activities per instrument team
|5min||NIRSpec activities/updates||Tony Keyes|
|Closing remarks of the meeting|
- Nestor Espinoza will document on a TSO-friendly format the status of the jitter files.
- Sarah Kendrew and Nestor Espinoza will reach out to the WSMO to define whether simulated datasets should be shared with the community, and what is the priority of that.
- Nikolay Nikolov and/or Brian Brooks will share the eclipsing binary target name with Sarah Kendrew .