- Discussion on final goals/priorities for FY2020 for the WG on Q3+Q4.
- Update everyone on the WG on the different TSO activities going on on the different branches.
1. News & announcements
|2. Fiscal Year 2020 plan discussion & updating
|Cross-instrument TSO tasks
|NIRISS tasks updates
|NIRCam tasks updates
|NIRSpec task updates
|MIRI task updates
3. TSO activities per instrument team
|Closing remarks of the meeting
- Sarah Kendrew and Nestor Espinoza will meet to define the final FY2020 plan for the WG.
- Sarah Kendrew and Nestor Espinoza will meet with Rosa Díaz to define status of Jitter files.
- Sarah Kendrew and Nestor Espinoza will reach out to Alicia Canipe to find out status of the rest of the DMS tasks.
- Sarah Kendrew and Nestor Espinoza will reach out to the WSMO to define whether simulated datasets should be shared with the community, and what is the priority of that.
- Brian Brooks will update name, description and effort level of DHS NIRCam task in order to define what part will be done in FY2020. This is now updated. (BB)
- Tony Keyes will update the effort level and task descriptions for NIRSpec tasks.
- Sarah Kendrew will update the descriptions of some of the tasks (e.g., the RSCD task), including effort levels.