Please acknowledge and cite the use of FIMS-SPEAR data. MAST suggests the following:
- Include the acknowledgement text provided on the Mission Acknowledgements page under "FIMS-SPEAR".
- Cite the Digital Object Identifier (DOI) for FIMS-SPEAR at MAST, 10.17909/dsbe-kj54. Useful TeX syntax for citing DOIs can be found at the MAST DOI guide in the FAQ.
- Consider citing the main mission papers:
- If your research is based on the SPEAR specially-reduced observations of the Vela supernova remnant, consider citing Nishikida et al. 2006.
- If your research is based on the FIMS extracted stellar spectra, consider citing Jo et al. 2016.
FIMS-SPEAR data products are licensed for use under CC BY 4.0.